Baan Non Nok Tha (Phu Wiang District). Bronze and iron were computer equipments such as a copper ax head Hua Khwan age 4600-4800 years only found in Thailand The age of the oldest in Southeast Asia. Including the casting mold used.
Bracelet sleeves with bronze in the skeleton hook rod arm
Profit was made from shells. Nice find, including iron ring. Later, these communities has evolved into a country or community. A long history. Both natural and civilization. As has been discovered living fossil remains millions of years old. Many historic sites. (18th century old Buddhist period). Be aware of the history of the province.
Khon Kaen is 449 kilometers from Bangkok is approximately 10,855,991 square kilometers and population of 1,762,242 people.
North contact with Udon Thani, Nong Bua Lam Phu Province and Loei Province.
South contact with Nakhon Ratchasima and Buri Ram Province.
East contact with Kalasin and Maha Sarakham Province.
West contact with Phetchabun and Chaiyaphum Province.
Khon Kaen majority occupation by Ket innovations are divided into 4 categories.
- Plant the main economic income for farmers, including rice, cassava, sugar cane, the crop revenue, followed by soybeans, corn, green beans, vegetables and planting mulberry silk.
- The animals of Farmer John is a New cattle - buffalo has a buffalo with 257,540 cattle and 78,709 pigs are the principal 143,387 poultry broiler chicken and duck eggs, 3.29 million and the 332,954.
- Of all freshwater fish culture in cages and ponds 32,090 1,061 222 168 350 Number of cages per year production Baht.
The is subdivided into 26 districts, The districts into 198 subdistricts and 2139 villages.
1.Mueang Khon Kaen
3.Khok Pho Chai
4.Nong Na Kham
20.Khao Suan Kwang
21.Phu Pha Man
26.Nong Song Hong.
- The seal shows the stupa of Phra That Kham Kaen, which is believed to contain relics of Buddha.
- The provincial tree is Cassia bakeriana Craib.
- The provincial flower is Cassia fistula.
Travel to Khon Kaen
- From Bangkok, use highway Highway No. 1 (Phaholyothin) to Saraburi province. Direct Main KM. 107 turn right on Highway 2 (Friendship Road) through Nakhon Ratchasima province. Arrive Khon Kaen Province.
- From North-Eastern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit 2) daily bus service. For more information call 2936 0.0 2852-66 (Bangkok), Khon Kaen 043-237472 .
- From Bangkok Station (Hua Lam Phong), the train service to Khon Kaen every day for more information at Tel. 02-2237010,02-2237020. Khon Kaen Station Tel. 043-221112.
- Thai Airways International Public Company Limited And Air Asia. Offer flights Bangkok - Khon Kaen every day. for more information at.
- Thai Airways International Tel. 02-6282000 (www.thaiairways.com),.